Dear friends, family, and weird blog creepers who read my blog and send messages to me every once in awhile. I hope this finds you all doing very well, enjoying the New Year and if you are lucky, this finds you caught up on all episodes of The New Girl because it’s the best show ever! Since it’s been awhile since my last blog and tons has happened since then, I thought I would start up again with a “Life Update” Blog.
If you received my Christmas card this year, all this next stuff will be old news. If you didn’t receive my Christmas card, you should and you have been missing out by not receiving it. Send me your address and I will add you to next years list! PS – The photo on this blog is my Christmas card cover shot. It’s from Christmas Vacation, you know, the movie with Chevy Chase. My favorite line from that movie is this:
Eddie: You surprised to see us, Clark?
Clark: Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.
Anyways, updates…sometimes I start writing and I get lost. I’ve decided to do my updates in bullet form as it seems more official that way. My updates are as follows:
- I now live in Nashville, TN
- This is a big update. I mean, I moved…far...far far.
- I have applied to go back to school in the fall for a MFT program
- MFT means a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy
- I just finished the Hunger Games Trilogy
- Although they were written for youth, they are fantastic!
- I have found a wonderful new Church in Nashville
- I found a place that serves Juicy Lucy’s in Nashville
- ...and they ARE better than regular cheeseburgers
- I am thinking of getting my hair cut like Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid Love
- Someone said I have a nice part in my hair that would look good with that cut
So, those are the updates, come visit me sometime! Oh, and let me know what’s new in your life!